Free Flight Ticket to the UK
LET US HELP YOU GET OFF TO A FLYING START
If you are planning to study in the UK, you are at the right place. We have been assisting international students for higher education in the UK. We provide complete guidance including:
Selecting an appropriate University
Applying to the University, receiving the offer for admission
UK Student Visa processing including completing the Visa Application form
Processing of Depandant Visas and Accommodation Support
Assistance and Pre-Arrival support to the UK
Answering and advising on any queries you may have during the entire process
STUDY IN THE UK
Bachelors / Masters / English Language
Foundation / Pre-University
UK’s Best Student Universities
2 Years Graduate Work Visa After Successful Completion
Location: London, Manchester, Glasgow, Newcastle, Birmingham and Other Major Cities
CLAIM YOUR FREE FLIGHT TICKET TO THE UK
Apply for admission to study in the UK through us for September 2021 intake and claim your Flight Ticket to the UK. Please see below Terms & Conditions.
Please complete the below form and let us know what you intend to study in the UK.
We look forward to assisting you.
LET’S GET STARTED
Terms & Conditions
- This a Cambridge Training & Consultancy Ltd, UK initiative, to support students during the Pandemic
- Valid for fee paying, enrolled, full time, international applicants for September 2021 intake
- Valid for admissions at the above Universities only
- Valid for admissions in International Foundation, International Year One, Undergraduate, Pre-Master and Postgraduate programs. Also valid for English Language program with duration of at least 30 Weeks taught online or in campus.
- Admission process to have been completed by Cambridge Training & Consultancy Ltd, UK
- Students can claim this offer once they have paid 60% of their first years course fee and have completed their first term
- Students will need to have a valid UK Student visa at the time of claim
- Offered only to the student, not to their dependant(s)
- Can claim a maximum of £300 towards your initial Flight Ticket to the UK. Not to be combined with any other offers
- Need to provide a copy of your initial flight ticket to the UK. If it’s a return ticket, only half of the amount will be considered towards the claim
- Claim to be approved by Cambridge Training & Consultancy Ltd, UK
- Can exchange with other offers at the time of claim upon approval by Cambridge Training & Consultancy Ltd, UK